i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Friday, February 22, 2008

2 Things

Ok, it might be a blogger no-no to post twice in one day, but I wanted to get one more up for Zach to read. (And thank you Zach, for support me despite your overall dislike of blogs and bloggers)
Disclaimer: Zach loves his friend's blogs - so don't get the wrong idea! He just doesn't like the liberal undertone of blogs in general.

Alright, so I decided to share one thing that happened to me today and one new thing about me.

1 Thing that Happened:
Headphones are a must for treadmills so that time passes quickly - you can watch the personal tv (which I love) or listen to your personal music players. But tonight, while I was listening to the nano, my left headphone shocked me. An electrical current went into my eardrum, ok not quite, but I definitely felt it. So I took them off and let them chill out. Put them back in and the right ear piece shocked me!!! I need to google sweat resistant ear phones....

1 New Thing about Me:
I'm a vegetarian. At first it was sort of a joke, but I am sort of getting into it. I like thinking that I am not ingesting hormones and whatnot. So I am also trying not to eat a lot of processed food either. Too bad the Whole Foods store is an hour away... Apparantly me not eating meat subtracts from Zach's "man points," so he is not too thrilled about all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home