i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Prayer Request

So, this morning I was trying to think of something of fun to blog about. You know, my trip to Suwanee or my sister's annoying habits. However, these things have been overshadowed. My friend called me a few hours ago to let me know that her husband, Mike, is coming home because he was injured from an ied. He will be okay, but he has shrapnel in the left side of his body and will need physical therapy from a knee injury. Praise the Lord he survived, but it is an ugly reminder of every day occurrences in Iraq. I ask that if you feel moved to do so, please pray for Mike,his wife, and two children.

A few weeks ago I heard this really awesome Pastor talk about Iraq and how he believes that Iraq is more than just a physical war. Because of the country's history, there is a lot of spiritual warfare going on there. I totally agree and thinking of it in that way has changed how I pray for Iraq...

On a lighter note, I bought new Nike's today and I just ate a few Cheetos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home