i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Friday, November 21, 2008

a long, wonderful day


this morning i woke up at 2:15 AM, showered, got dressed, and then drove to my wonderful friend tinsley's house. her husband came home from iraq at 6 AM. (you have to get to the hanger about 2 hours earlier, in case you were wondering why i was up so early.)


i am SO glad i was able to go and see a 'homecoming' before zach comes home. i got to take pictures of the whole event for some of my friends and share in the joy of their husbands returning home. best use i've had of my camera yet.


and then later that day i got to have lunch with another wonderful friend jessica. afterwards we went and saw twilight!! now, i love the book series. love them (in case you haven't picked up on that.) but, the movie didn't quite do it for me. but i enjoyed it, and i'm still making zach see it with me again.


well, if everything goes right this week, it will be my last weekend without a husband, so yay!!


night :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I can't sleep, so I'm reading blogs. You took some fantastic pictures for Tinsley and her husband. Adorable. I can't wait to see your "He's HOME!" pictures. It's going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving. (((hugs)))

November 22, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home