i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Sunday, September 7, 2008

irrational thought process...

... are my life.

example:

i have to small round tins - one of cashews and one of almonds. the other day i had a few almonds, and stacked them on top of the cashew tin. but - the almond tin is slightly larger than the cashew one, so it stacked, but seemed unstable to me. and in the moment, i literally thought "if there is an earthquake, these tins are totally going to fall" so, i guess i am most worried that in an event of an earthquake, my tins of cashews and almonds are going to topple and make a mess.

again, my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you crack me up :-) I miss you! hope life is going so well!

September 8, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger katealtmix said...

your life. and mine. LOVE you.

September 8, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds remarkably familiar... hmmm xoxoxo LOVE YOU!

September 8, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home