i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Should I Stay or Should I Go??

Wellllll it is very likely that Zach is going to stay in the Army. Which makes another deployment (this time to Afghanistan) unavoidable. All decisions haven't been made and I'm not going to let myself get upset about Zach possibly leaving next April just yet. BUT the first thing my mom said when I told her was: "You stayed alone in TN already, JUST COME HOME."

It is so tempting.

I love my parents and my sister (who is still at home) and it would be wonderful to have people I love around 24/7 for the possible next deployment. Last deployment I just knew I was supposed to stay in C-ville. Now I am not really sure what I am going to do, but here is why I am already thinking about it:

Nightmares.

Every single night for about the past two weeks I have had nightmares about being attacked by intruders. (Well, one night I was being chased by a pit bull and no one would get him away from me. Thanks a lot dream-friends.) Don't get me wrong - I am aware that I can't make a decision like this based on nightmares. AND I shouldn't even be stressing about this right now. Who knows, I may very well find the Lord leading me to stay here again.

Please be praying for Zach and me while we are making these decisions! Love ya'll!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben and Laura Reed said...

STAY! STAY! I would be way to sad if you left for that long.

April 23, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

um I vote come home so we can hang out :-)

April 24, 2009 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i vote come home! then again, who knows where we'll be in a year.

so, when/ how/ why did zach make up his mind to stay in the army??? i thought that was not going to happen?

April 29, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home