i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Aaannnnddd we're back

today zach and i went to macauthority for a refurbished mac. we left with a new mac and a printer. but, it was quite the deal. and tax free. i am hoping that the fact that i now have a functioning computer will fuel my blogging :)

where do i start? well, i have a job! whohoo! i'm working as a dental assistant in hopkinsville, ky for an awesome dentist and staff. on my first day on the job i was talking with my boss while i was snacking on some veggies. i started to comment on something he said and i inhaled a broccoli floret. i tried and tried to swallow or breathe or cough, but i couldn't. so i did what i had to do, i tapped my boss on the shoulder and gave him the international "i'm choking" sign and simultaneously swallowed. i haven't been that embarrassed in a long time. my heart beat like crazy for the next 30 minutes and i don't know if it was because i thought i was going to die or because my boss almost had to give me the heimlich. what a wonderful way to start a job.

i have so much more craziness to share... stay tuned :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i live for your craziness ;)

great story! love it!

August 19, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home