i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

real housewives of nyc


ok, so i am watching the reunion for the RHW of NYC. its so ridic and i don't know why i have invested so much time into the show. maybe its a nice reminder of what i never want to be... and i mean, it is entertaining/super annoying. (that is an irresistible combination and you know it.)


ohhh this past weekend was awesome. i had lunch with some girlfriends (brooke chronicles are friendship quite nicely, if you are interested.) so now, being back in clarksville it is so painfully obvious that my college friendships simply cannot be recreated here in clarksville. just not the same. anyways, i could dwell, but i probably shouldn't.


moving on, this past weekend i also got to see my bro's girlfriend take pics for her senior prom. so beautiful. i also spent a lot of time with my sis, who actually stayed with me all weekend... didn't even leave to smoke a cigarette or hang out with her boyfriend. (i'm so proud of you kara!! for both accomplishments hehe :)
this is a terrible pic of me, but very cute of the other two... so, there ya go.





1 Comments:

Blogger Wirth said...

Um, I was OBSESSED with that show. And I was upset about my obsession, but at the same time, I loved it. Anna and I watched it all the time. What the heck is Ramona's problem??

April 29, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home