i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

hooray for april!

It is April! PTL!! For Easter, Zach sent me some flowers (as in potted bulbs). They are blooming and are just gorgeous... I have been waiting for this month since January. And after April must come May... eeeee!!!

A little April Fool's Day Story:
My dog, Buck, "April fooled" me today. I took him out for a little walk, and he lifted his leg to mark a tree. OR SO I THOUGHT... because instead of peeing, he actually did a #2 - with his leg lifted! It made me laugh really hard. I think I might be a crazy dog lady. Good Lord, if I ever have a sitting portrait of my dog painted, someone please intervene haha

That is all... everyone have a wonderful first day of April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home