i just can't think of a creative title, sorry

Monday, January 4, 2010

Passion 2010

OHHHH MY GOODNESS.

Have I mentioned that I am leading a college girls group through my church? No? Oh, well I am. So, I was invited to go as a "leader" to Passion 2010 and of course, I said YES. Except then I had to say no, and here is why:

Passion is from Jan 2- Jan 5, and now that I am working woman, I have to think ahead about vacay time. Any other year, I'd say "whatever! take my vacation days - I don't care, just get me to Passion." But this isn't any other year. Zach deploys this spring. Again. And, I want to make sure I have time to see my NJ fam, especially after the loss of my cousin a few months ago.

So, I prayed about it, and knew that I shouldn't take any vacation days. I sadly turned down the opportunity in an email and snuck in the line "But, hey, if you have any extra tickets, I can go Sat/Sun." Ha, yea right.

Except, RIGHT! 3 days before Passion I found out they needed an extra driver - and only for the drive down to ATL. So, God worked out a way to get me to Passion, and I am so thankful that He did.

I have now wasted too much time explaining how I got there and why I am not there anymore, so I'll write tomorrow about the best, most important part: the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home